StevoTrip2006
Friday, October 13, 2006

Chobham
This one's probably not really of interest to anyone outside my family - but then, that's possibly applicable to this whole exercise.

The other thing I did while I was at Brighton was take a day trip over to Chobham, which was where my family lived when in England. I spent a fascinating afternoon looking around places I only vaguely remember, but have seen in many photos and home movies.

Here's the ford:

The Ford, Chobham


By way of comparison, the same spot in the late 1970s:

The Ford, Chobham, 1977


And I thought my family would get a kick out of this, given the role my brothers played in dragging the canon through the streets.

Chobham Canon

Chobham Cannon Plaque

Back to Main Page


Because a holiday doesn't actually happen if you don't spend it in internet cafes describing it to other people.


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Paris, 2006. Make your own badge here.